Lecturer Narcisa Iorga
- Wednesday, November 17, 2 p.m
We communicate from the first minutes of our life. We announce that we want something, that something hurts us, that we enjoy something. Later we diversify the messages, the form, the content, but the background remains the same.
But children remain the best and most sincere communicators. What adults can learn from children's communication and how children can change mindsets are the topics of discussion of the E-COmmunication Workshop at Wonder Fest.
Lecturer Narcisa Iorga
- Thursday, November 18, 1 p.m.
- Friday, November 19, 2 p.m.
The Christmas holiday period is representative of gifts and joy. We learn to create wonderful gifts for our loved ones, which will be all the more appreciated, as they are handmade, made by us.\
At WonderHome Workshop, we learn how to make scented candles and “bath bombs”, from 100% natural ingredients that can be easily purchased at reasonable prices, but which make up expensive gifts, literally and figuratively.
Lecturer Simona Man
- November 18, 5 p.m.
The workshop focuses on the orientation towards correct food choices, which will strengthen health and ensure children's harmonious development.
Identifying the hidden dangers in the abundant supply of food is a first step towards proper nutrition.
The aim is to cultivate children's willingness to replace *easy business options* with healthier and nutritionally superior alternatives.
Reader Mariana Pachis
- Friday, November 19, 3 p.m.
The effect of art in pandemic times represents a mean of expression and a spiritual support. If we stay longer in our houses, I propose to learn to draw in sand and to meet the imagination and creativity in a new way of approach.
I hand over now the relay of the drawing in sand, like a story in pictures.
WonderPhoto with Claudiu Popa
photography workshop for beginners
- Wednesday, November 17, 4 p.m.
- Thursday , November 18, 3 p.m.
- Friday, November 19, 4 p.m.
Mobile phone photography
Did you know that your phone can take better pictures? The first step is to activate your curiosity!
I promise we'll find out together some small but good practices for your pictures to come to life on the phone. Even to become enviable photos 🙂
The mirror in the photo
Add the mirror to your photo stories! From the reflection of the city in the lake in the park, to a self-portrait with two mirrors, signed by the photographer in you!
Want to find out?
The light in the photo
Two fingers up, who knows how to write with ... light? Congratulations! That's what the Latins used to say about what we call "photography" today. Let's talk visually about the importance of the one who decides the fate of any photo: Light.
Lecturer Ovidiu Ușvat
- Wednesday, November 17, 3 p.m.
- Thursday , November 18, 2 p.m.
- Friday, November 19, 6 p.m.
The games of childhood in former times.
A workshop in which we will remember some games and toys that we made as children.
A childhood in which we did not need a computer or sophisticated toys to make our day more beautiful.
What is the Target game, how is a slingshot built and who is the inventor of the horn rifle?
We will find the answers in the workshop ”The games of yesteryear”.
Lecturer Lamaita Melu
- Thursday, November 18, 6 p.m.
The screenplay adapted from a novel
The best books have inspired directors who have screened famous films. Many of us prefer film instead of book; it's easier, shorter and often the film grabs your attention from the first moments. Thus, famous films came to life after famous novels. I remember a few titles of children's books sold in thousands of copies and which, after being screened, further increased the number of sales: "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone", " Les Misérables "( The Miserables), "Alice in Wonderland", directed by Tim Burton, "A Night at the Museum", "Coraline," an Oscar-nominated animation.
A special and captivating story, a hero with a thousand faces, the internal and extermal conflict, a well-cohesive structure of the story and well-defined characters, all ensure the success of a script that, when it falls into the hands of a good director who chooses the right actors , the producer and the production team made up of professionals, results in a major box office film.
Lecturer Bogdan Ionescu
- Wednesday, November 17, 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 18, 4.00 p.m.
- Friday, November 19, 5:00 p.m.
- Private companies in the new race to conquer space. Missions, development, comparative ranking. What are the differences between private projects and those funded by the US government through NASA. Consequences on the world economy, engineering and science.
- Electric cars, the future of transportation. Autonomous driving and artificial intelligence (AI). The great innovators in the transport industry: differences, comparisons, ethical and legal dilemmas.
- Children and cyberspace. About the physical and mental dangers to which minors are exposed on Internet platforms. Cyber security: tricks and methods for safe and healthy browsing. Are the young generations truly masters of technology?
Lecturer Corina Irim Drăgulinescu
- Wednesday, November 17, 6 p.m.
If film is the seventh art, chocolate could be the eighth wonder of the world, and the combination of film and chocolate could become the ninth heaven we can reach whenever we want.
At WonderFest, the crafted chocolate workshop reveals how to make a miracle with a few ingredients, with few secrets and with a lot of pleasure.